Double radiator box design, small size, easy to hide in the cockpit.
The 8" unit is equipped with dual passive radiators to provide a wider bass frequency than similar products on the market, making the bass sound more powerful. With high/low level input, it is suitable for different types of hosts.
1. Left channel low level input terminal 2. Right channel low level input terminal 3. Left channel high level input negative terminal 4. Left channel high level input positive terminal
5. Right channel high level input negative terminal 6. Right channel high level input positive terminal 7. Line control input terminal 8. Power positive terminal
9. Control wire connection terminal 10. Ground wire connection terminal
1. The bottom of the passenger seat (position A in the figure) 2. Below the rear glass or the rear box of the hatchback (position B in the figure)
To adjust volume and frequency:
1. After the subwoofer is installed, start the car, play your favorite CD, and adjust the host to the appropriate volume (subject to personal preference).
2. Connect the remote control and turn the volume knob on the subwoofer panel to maximum. Adjust the volume of the in-line control to make the bass in the car reach your preferred volume.
3. Adjust the frequency knob on the subwoofer panel to make the bass connection natural and comfortable.
4. Switch the phase to find a suitable phase.
Note: When unplugging the remote control, you can use the volume knob on the subwoofer panel to control the volume.