1. Determine the wall installation position of the in-wall speaker IW8 R according to the interior decoration.
2. Use the drilling template to open the 396x946x145mm installation position on the determined wall installation position. (Figure 1)
Note: It is recommended to reserve the installation position during decoration.
3. Using the mounting plate provided in the accessories, determine the mounting position of the mounting plate in the finished installation and drill the screw holes with a hand-held electric drill. (Figure 2)
Note: The mounting plate is installed at the top/bottom horizontal center, and the front must be flush with the wall.
4. Insert the expansion rubber sleeve in the accessories into the screw holes, and fix the mounting plate with A6x50 screws (as shown in Figure 3).
5. Using the EVA strip in the attachment, stick a circle around the back of the speaker.
6. Connect the speaker cable, push the speaker into the mounting hole on the wall, and fix the speaker on the mounting plate with A6x40 screws (as shown in Figure 4).