3. If the use environment is bad (after repeated whistling during system debugging), the sound quality is abnormal, please reduce the volume appropriately, and then press the local quick correction button, at this time, a noise of -6dB will be randomly generated for a few seconds. The sound quality then returned to normal.
|Rated voltage||220V-±10% 50Hz|
|Frequency response||125Hz-15KHz (voice mode)|
|20Hz~15KHz (music mode)|
|Distortion||<0.1% @ lKHz|
|Signal to noise ratio||>90dB|
|Signal delay||7ms (music mode)|
|Ums (voice mode)|
|Output Impedance (Balanced)||200Ω|
1. Before installation and use, please confirm the correct operating voltage.
2. In order to fully ventilate, the minimum clearance around the equipment is 50CM.
3. Ventilation holes should not be covered with items such as newspapers, tablecloths and curtains to hinder ventilation.
4. Bare flame sources, such as lit candles, should not be placed on the machine.
5. The equipment should be kept ventilated in tropical or temperate climates to avoid high temperature, direct sunlight and humidity.
6. The machine should not be subjected to water droplets or splashes, and objects filled with liquid such as vases should not be placed on the machine.
7. Non-technical personnel should not open the casing to explore its interior, there is a danger of voltage.
8. Do not collide, throw or vibrate the machine to avoid damage to the machine.
9. There is a danger warning sign “ ” on the machine. This sign is: warning of dangerous electrification; the external wires connected to the ports marked with such signs need to be installed by instructed personnel or use ready-made lead wires or flexible wires.
10. If you do not leave the working machine for a short time, please turn off the machine, unplug the power adapter, and never leave the machine on.
11. The power cord should not be trampled or pulled.